Found 18 Organisations and Services

Showing results for:

View as

Action for Blind People (Part of RNIB)

Action House, 53 Sandgate Street, London, SE15 1LE
Telephone: 0303 123 9999 (RNIB Helpline); 0207 635 4800 (Central Office)
Area serviced: National
Opening times: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

Action Talking Therapies Network (Action for Blind People)

105 Judd Street, London , WC1H 9NE
Telephone: 020 7391 2022
68 Parkway, Camden Town, London, NW6 7AH
Telephone: 020 7837 3777 (information line); 020 7239 0400 (office)
Opening times: Mon-Fr10am-1pm; 2pm–4pm (Information Line); Mon-Fri 9.30am-1pm & 2pm-5pm (office)

Age UK Camden Counselling Service

Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA
Telephone: 020 7239 0400
Opening times: Mon Fri 9.15am-5.15pm
239A Balham High Rd, London , SW17 7BE
Telephone: 020 8767 1827
Area serviced: South London
Opening times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-4pm

British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)

BACP House, 15 St John’s Business Park, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4HB
Telephone: 01455 883300 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
Opening times: 9am-5pm Mon-Fri (not including Bank holidays)

Camden Listening and Counselling Centre (CLCC)

TURC , Buck Street , London , NW1 8NJ
Telephone: 020 7482 6200
Area serviced: Camden and surrounding boroughs
Opening times: Monday 6pm-9pm, Wednesday 3pm-9pm

ELOP (East London Out Project)

56 - 60 Grove Road, Walthamstow , London, E17 9BN
Telephone: 020 8509 3898 (10am-9.30pm Mon-Thur: helpline/office) 9-4.45pm Fri; 9-4 Sat

How to find a therapist (BACP)

BACP, 15 St John's Business Park, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4HB
Telephone: 01455 883300
Opening times: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)

Lesbian Therapist Directory

Telephone: no phone number - email only
Per page
18 results

Related Information

Subject Definitions

Counselling can be defined as a relatively short-term, interpersonal, theory-based process of helping persons who are fundamentally psychologically healthy resolve developmental and situational issues.
Your GP can refer you for counselling on the NHS.