Found 32 Organisations and Services

Showing results for:

View as

Age UK Camden - Information and Advice

Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA
Telephone: 020 7837 3777
Opening times: Information line: Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. Appointments booked Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri

Age UK Kensington and Chelsea

1 Thorpe Close, North Kensington, London, W10 5XL
Telephone: 020 8969 9105 (main office)
Opening times: Mon-Fri 9.30am-1pm & 2pm-5.00pm (ask for the Information & Advice team)

Bona Latties - National Older LGBT Housing Network

Stonewall Housing, 2a Leroy House, 436 Essex Road, London, N1 3QP
Telephone: 07792539813 / 020 7359 5767 (advice line); 020 7359 6242 (office)

Camden Adult Social Care - Outreach

7th Floor, 5 Pancras Square, London, NW1 4AG
Telephone: 020 7974 4000 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm / 020 7974 4444 (24/7; 5pm-9am) - choose adult social care options
Area serviced: Camden

Camden Citizens Advice - Kentish Town

2 Prince of Wales Road , London, NW5 3LQ
Telephone: 0300 330 1157; Mon-Fri 10am-4pm
Opening times: Mon & Fri 10am-1pm

Camden Community Law Centre

2 Prince of Wales Road, Kentish Town, London, NW5 3LQ
Telephone: 020 7284 6510 (Mon-Fri 10am-2pm except Tues 2pm-6pm)

Camden Council Housing Services

5 St Pancras Square, c/o Town Hall, Judd Street, London, WC1H 9JE
Telephone: 020 7974 5801
Opening times: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri)

Camden Cypriot Women's Centre (Older Peoples Services)

2c Falkland Road, London, NW5 2PT
Telephone: 020 7267 7194
Area serviced: Camden wide
Opening times: Mon-Thur 10am-5 pm

Camden Leaseholder Services (Camden Council)

3rd Floor, 5 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG
Telephone: 020 7974 4444 (Contact Camden call centre)
Opening times: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

Camden Town Housing Area Estate Services (Camden Council)

5 Pancras Square, c/o Town Hall, Judd Street, London, WC1H 9JE
Telephone: 020 7974 4444
Opening times: 9am - 5pm (Main Office); 8am - 6pm (General Enquiries)
Per page
32 results

Related Information

Related Factsheets

Subject Definitions

Advice for people with housing enquiries.For example,if they are moving property,are waiting to be allocated a local authority property or feel that they are living in sub-standard accomodation.