The At Home service offers a full range of care services specifically tailored to the individual needs of older people, on a one-off or longer term basis.
Age UK Kensington and Chelsea is registered with the Care Quality Commission as a provider of personal care. Experienced care staff are employed by Age UK K&C, and are fully trained and vetted.
- Help with washing, bathing and dressing
- Simple hairdressing
- Nail cutting
- Cleaning and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Packing and preparing to move services
- Live in care (24 hours a day)
- Personal and overnight care
- Respite care (to give your carer or family member a break)
- Hospital recovery homecare
- Dementia care (living well in the present and planning for the future)
Note: this is not a free service. Please call 020 8960 8137 for details of specific charges.
Age UK K&C are solely responsible for delivering the service.
Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, Camden, London, WC1H 9NA
020 8960 8137 (AgeUK K&C) / 0800 169 8787 (Age UK switchboard)
Who is it for:
Older people 50 plus who need help with domestic or personal tasks