Reviews Print Correction Save

Affordable Warmth Scheme

The Affordable Warmth Obligation

You might be able to get help for energy-saving improvements to your home:

- if you’re on certain benefits and own or privately rent your home.

- live in social housing

You may get help with the cost of::

  • insulation work, for example to your loft or cavity walls
  • replacing or repairing your boiler, or other upgrades to your    heating

You can also get advice on how to make your home more energy efficient at the Each Home Counts website (

Area serviced:
Contact name:
Energy Saving Advice Service
0300 123 1234 (not available currently)